tps lesage&fils Index du Forum
tps lesage&fils
C'est un transport international et national IL y a comme remorque: frigorifique, bâche , citerne et convois exceptionnel

tps lesage&fils Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: FumeFX 2 Core Fundamentals ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tps lesage&fils Index du Forum -> Parking des camions et remorques -> Camion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
malyudel

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: FumeFX 2 Core Fundamentals Répondre en citant

FumeFX 2 Core Fundamentals > urlin.us/2caz9

According....to....McKay,....the....two-disc....set....will....be....the....last....FumeFX....training....he....will....releaseAllan...McKay...announces...mammoth...new...FumeFX...DVD...Wednesday,...February...23rd,...2011......Posted...by...Jim...Thacker...3ds...Max...VFX...guru...Allan...McKay...has...announced...a...mammoth...new...FumeFX...training...video*..Learn..to..create..the..exact..same..effects..used..in..a..lot..of..upcoming..feature..films..from..2011,..a..majority..of..the..exercises..here..are..directly..based..on..actual..feature..film..productionsAllan...has...been...a...huge...part...of...my...career...as...an...FX...artist...in...the...industry"Allan's....longstanding....series....on....fumefx....et....al....comes....to....a....pinnacle....in....his....latest....releaseHis..training..is..by..far..the..best..ones..out..thereStephen..Macfarlane,..Freelance..FX..Artist..in..the..UK..Search....Read...more......May...18,...2016...Lattice...creates...3D...particle...grids...in...Photoshop...Cool...new...plugin...creates...versatile...particle-based...3D...lattice...effects...directly...inside...your...2D...softwareI....still....buy....his....dvds....just....to....see....how....he....works....and....his....reasoning....behind....the....way....he....worksYou..can..leave..a..response,..or..trackback..from..your..own..siteI..stopped..accepting..work..in..December..to..take..time..off..to..solely..focus..on..creating..a..Fume..2..DVDThis....is....pretty....much....the....standard....of....which....all....Vfx....related....training....should....be....-....concise,....thorough....and....exceptionally....well....informedAllan's..latest..training..material..has..been..priceless.He..starts..off..with..in-depth..videos..of..each..FumeFX..feature..and..then..dives..into..various..real..world..production..cases*...Free...lessons...from...the...actual...DVD...emailed...directly...to...you...to...try...out!...*...Additional...PDF's...and...other...videos,...other...free...stuff...sent...to...you,...just...my...way...of...giving...you...more,...and...getting...you...more...interested...in...Fume...FX!...*...You...will...be...given...opportunities...to...sign...up...for...free...live...classes,...other...free...cool...stuff,...and...lots...of...content...that...will...never...be...made...publicAllan....McKay....Reel....Check....back....here....occasionally....-....will....post....secret....goodies....Smile....Advertisement....You..wont..just..learn..what..button..to..push,..but..really..how..to..build..solid..workflowsAnd...besides...spending...precious...Friday...nights...at...the...bar,...Ive...been...working...on...this...7...days...a...week...for...now...almost...3...monthsNews..Epic..Games..ships..Daydream..plugin..for..Unreal..Engine..4..Support..for..Google's..new..mobile..VR..platform..available..alreadyIf..you're..into..Vfx,..you..need..this,..no..matter..your..experience..level."..Pete..Draper,..Co-founder..-..Makuta..VFX..Read...more......May...20,...2016...Gnomon...posts...full...guide...to...look...dev...in...V-Ray...for...Maya...Psyop...CG...supervisor...Stephen...DeLalla's...10-hour...video...provides...a...vital...primer...in...look...development"I....have....learned....so....much....from....Allan's....tutorials!....From....pFlow....to....FumeFX,....maxscripting....and....Afterburn....he....always....knows....how....to....give....clear....explanations....and....inspire....you....to....use....the....tools....with....originality....in....order....to....help....you....get....feature....film....quality....in....your....workThere..will..be..some..big..announcements..leading..up..to..its..formal..launch,..as..well..as..loads..of..cool..videos..specifically..made..for..FumeFXTraining.com!..So..Im..off..to..celebrate!..And..then..hopefully..get..some..sleep..Thanks..everyone,..I..feel..so..lucky..to..be..a..part..of..such..a..great..industry,..and..visual..effects..community..that..were..all..part..ofStaff..Picks..Join..or..log..in..Watch..Upload..On..Demand..Help..More..stuff..Terms..of..Service..Privacy..Policy..Copyright..Cookies..Desktop..site..Language..English..Espaol..Deutsch..Franais....Portugus....FAQ..TM..+....2016..Vimeo,..IncDescribed..by..McKay..as..probably..the..most..insane..thing..Ive..ever..put..together,..Fume..FX..2..Core..Fundamentals..will..contain..70..separate..videos..lasting..over..13..hoursSource....code....out....now,....binaries....due....in....JuneThere...is...not...one...project...I...do...without...using...what...I...learned...from...Allan,...he...didn't...just...teach...me...how...it...works,...but...also...why...it...works...this...wayWell....update....with....pricing....details....when....we....get....themI..would..like..it..to..be..the..home..for..a..lot..of..the..new..tutorials..and..videos..I..build..for..Fume..FX,..as..well..as..the..rest..of..the..team..tooFor..now,..it..must..surely..be..the..definitive..guide..to..the..gaseous..fluid..simulation..softwareHey....everyone,Allan....here....-....thanks....for....checking....out....this....site!....I've....been....hammering....away....for....almost....2....months....ALL....DAY....every....DAY....-....building....the....Fume....FX....Core....Fundamentals....training....series“Allan...never...ceases...to...amaze...me3ds...max...tutorials...More..importantly....FumeFXTraining.com..is..a..new..website..I..will..be..launching..soon,..and..it..will..be..a..collaborative..effort..between..myself..and..a..few..artists..at..Sony..Imageworks,..Digital..Domain..and..a..few..other..studiosLatest....NewsAdding....animated....people....to....a....scene....in....3DS....Max....2016VFB+....2.7....is....outCorona....Renderer....1.4....for....3DS....Max....released3D....Music....VisualizerLED....Display....scriptVimeo...About...Vimeo...Vimeo...Blog...Vimeo...Guidelines...Developers...Jobs...Help...Help...Center...Video...School...FAQ...Forums...More...On...Demand...Everywhere...Upload...Site...Map...Upgrade...Vimeo...Plus...Vimeo...PRO...Vimeo...for...Business...Did...you...know?...It...can...be...difficult...to...find...focus...in...life,...and...also...when...shooting...videos f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tps lesage&fils Index du Forum -> Parking des camions et remorques -> Camion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006